Friday, June 18, 2010

Top Chef: Washington D.C.

Let me first apologize for the lack of posts last week. I won't let it happen again!

The new season of Top Chef started this week. For those of you who might not know, it is a Bravo cooking show in which a group of chefs compete with one another for the chance to become the top chef (not just a clever name). In previous seasons, Top Chef has been filmed in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York. This year it is in our nation's capital, and I am very excited to watch!

Rather than write about each episode in depth every week, I decided instead to create Power Rankings for my top three favorites to win the competition.
  1. Kenny (the favorite) - Kenny first caught my eye with his knife skills. He is incredibly fast at prepping food and his dishes look incredible.
  2. Angelo - He is probably not the favorite because of his personality. For some reason, I cannot get behind him. That being said, he seems like a very talented chef. He'll be around for a while in this competition.
  3. Timothy - The third spot is up in the air right now. Tentatively, I have Timothy as #3, but perhaps that is only because I like his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment